July 4th Front Door – $5 DIY Patriotic Rosettes
Decorate your front door for Independence Day in under 15 minutes with these pretty $5 DIY patriotic rosettes made from paper fans. Stars & stripes forever!
Happy 4th of July Y’all!
In need of some last minute July 4th decorations? I’ve got you covered with these $5 DIY patriotic rosettes made from paper fans. This is a super easy craft that takes a matter of minutes! Throw in some pretty star twinkle lights and your front door is ready to celebrate the good ol’ U.S. of A.
DIY Patriotic Rosette Materials:
The great thing about this 4th of July craft is that you probably already have most of the supplies. I used scrap ribbon in red, white, and blue that I had bought for other projects and gold glitter stars left over from New Year’s Decor. So rummage through your craft supplies before buying anything!
*If you do need to purchase supplies for this craft, I’ve added some affiliate links below for your convenience.*
- Pre-made paper fans in red, white, and blue with stars and stripes – I used 14 inch Brother similar ones in a pack of 6 for $12. Sister fans $3.99 per pack of 3 at Hobby Lobby. I couldn’t find them online, but they were still in our local store as of 6/28! Here are some
- Mod Podge
- Scrap ribbon in red, white, and blue
- Blue and red scrapbook paper
- Gold glitter stars
- Star twinkle lights – Target has a mini version of these in the front summer party section for $3.99
To Make the DIY Patriotic Rosettes
- Put paper fan together, glueing edges where it pulls together and tying string at top for hanging.
- Cut out a circle in your blue or red scrapbook paper to glue in the middle of the paper fan.
- Paste gold glitter stars on top of circle.
- Cut red, white, and blue ribbon at various lengths.
- Gather the ribbon in 2 clusters by ends and staple it to the edge of the paper fan opposite from hanger. Be sure to pinch the pleat together from the back so that the staple doesn’t show on front.
Hang these pretty DIY patriotic rosettes up on your front door with some patriotic ribbon, throw in some twinkle lights, American Flags, and voila! You’ll have a festive front door for the 4th of July!
I bet you've got something to say! Comment below!