There are 2 ways to shop Curio Collected from Pender & Peony:
No. 1 Here on the website — just head to the Curio Collected page.
No. 2 Instagram flash sales — Thursdays as announced
How do I shop an Instagram flash sale?
- At the announced starting time I will post the photo listings of what’s for sale with a description of the piece and the price on Instagram.
- When you see something you want, comment SOLD on the photo of it.
- Turn on post notifications, so you don’t miss new listings and other news by tapping the bell 🔔 on the top right of my profile.
- Sales are first come first serve. You can comment backup to be next in line for the item.
- After commenting, send me a direct message with your zip code and email address, so I can send you an invoice via PayPal. Your invoice is due within 12 hours.
- If you don’t send me a message quickly or pay your invoice, I will move on to the next person in line.
- Once you are all paid up, I will mail your antique or vintage treasure to the address in Paypal. Curios are usually shipped within 5 business days!
- Your curio(s) will be sent insured and in most cases priority or UPS ground.
All sales are final. Shipping to U.S. residences only.
Here is an example of a post listing for a flash sale:
- The descriptive title appears first in all caps.
- The full description always includes measurements, price, and how to buy instructions.
- Swipe right to left to scroll through the images.
- To comment SOLD tap the bubble icon just below the photo on the left.
Here is an example of a post listing for a flash sale that is sold:
- Once a curio is paid for the top title changes to "SOLD ❌"
- In my descriptions I offer styling suggestions, interesting history, and point out the best features.
- The descriptions also include a condition note if there is anything notable.